USER DEFINED TAXONOMY
- Client was launching a new research program and wanted to make available a tool with the latest research articles to support the client’s R&D brainstorming sessions
WHAT SCITECH PATENT ART DID?
- Identified over 35,000 research articles from highly rated technical journals. Extracted, screened and categorized the articles based on defined taxonomy (created by SPA + client)
- Developed a globally accessible portal where trends can be easily studied, articles can be easily extracted and reviewed by scientists
- Widely used within the client’s R&D team
- Project has led to many subsequent similar projects with other R&D teams of the client