- An American consumer products company, with a foresight on providing advance healthy oral care habits to transform people’s health while reducing impact on the planet, wanted to develop a technology map on sustainable personal hygiene devices and sustainable packaging for the personal hygiene devices.
Problem & Context:
SciTech Patent Art Approach & Deliverables:
- As the areas of research was unique and mutually exclusive, analysts at SciTech Patent Art adopted different search approach than traditional searches. Hence the search was challenging for this project. SciTech Patent Art adopted hypothesis based approach to find different methods and solutions to successfully capture technologies related to sustainability concept.
- Type of device
- Sustainability method
- Feedstock material
- Recyclability metric
SPA included the following in the final analysis output:
- Key observations on the analysis (Executive summary)
- Key methods/ materials and trends
- Mind mapping (correlation maps)
The project was implemented in 4 week and costed $15,000