Greetings from SciTech Patent Art (SPA)!
Recently Lipid Nanoparticles (LNP) have gained prominence as a delivery platform for novel, protein-based therapeutics. Moderna, one of the front-runners in Covid-19 vaccine development, is using LNP technology for its mRNA-based therapeutics. SciTech Patent Art’s scientists conducted research based on the published information available on Moderna’s LNP technology with specific focus on viral vaccines, and published their findings.
This study covers the following topics:
- The core chemistries behind Moderna’s LNP platform
- Performance characteristics
- Production process and scale-up methodolog
- Potential future developments
- Key collaborators/contributors
- Other emerging LNP applications in viral vaccines