The client partnered with SPA to identify business opportunities in the area of power surgical tools that reduce patient trauma and improve the surgeon’s experience in the OR. The objective of the study was to create a landscape on powered surgical tools and identify white spaces.
Problem & Context :
SciTech Patent Art Approach & Deliverables:
- Initially, Team SPA conducted a product search in the area of powered surgical tools to identify new technologies.
- Based on the prevailing global scenario across various technology domains, Team SPA identified data transfer and storage technologies, various sensors, powered mechanisms, etc., used in the powered surgical tools.
- Patent and non-patent literature studies were conducted to identify existing as well as emerging solutions in the area of study.
- SPA study clearly brought out the emerging technology trends, white spaces, information on key researchers, collaborations, etc.
- The study successfully helped the client define the course of future research as well as business.
Turnaround Time :