PHP / Laravel developer duties and responsibilities:
Develop, record, and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Must have knowledge of OOPS Concepts, MySQL, Java Scripting, AJAX and CSS, HTML 5, CSS
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for a minimum of 1 – 2 year(s)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, REST API design
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver