Recently the FDA provided Emergency Use Authorization to a California-based company Cepheid, Inc. for a rapid 45-minute diagnostic test for detecting the virus RNA in a patient’s blood sample. This breakthrough will have a dramatic impact on the world’s ability to contain the pandemic.
Overview of Cepheid, Inc.’s and it’s technology from SciTech Patent Art’s technology experts. The company profile does a deep-dive into Cepheid, Inc.’s core products, technologies, patents, publications and the research interests of key R&D staff.
Can you get similar information from a quick search in Google?
Surely not. Extracting information presented in this report would take some skill and more importantly inordinate amount of time.
SciTech Patent Art’s searchers are experts at
- Searching for technical information buried in public sources such as annual reports, YouTube videos, technical publications, patents, websites, etc.
- Use of Deep Web and AI/ML tools to extract information that is not reasily retrievable through Google
- Rapidly screening and summarizing technical information and
- Presenting summarized information in a simple, readily digest-able format.
Who is this information useful for?
It is useful for professionals who need a quick overview of Cepheid, Inc.’s technology for research to improve detection technology or competitive monitoring or developing an investment thesis.
Professionals who might find this report most useful are:
- R&D professionals
- IP staff
- Business/Marketing professionals
Table of Contents
*Click on any tab below to view sample slides