A Japanese consulting company engaged SciTech Patent Art to create various secondary market reports for promising future technologies. SciTech Patent Art created 50+ such reports by conducting searches using deep web techniques.
Problem & Context:
SciTech Patent Art Approach & Deliverables:
- The project was executed by two electronics engineers.
- SPA studied the technical literature, news, market reports, review articles, etc. on the topic/technology of interest using deep web techniques developed in-house.
- Key players engaged in extensive research and development were identified using patent/non-patent searches.
- SPA provided a general overview of technology, its application and associated benefits.
- SPA furnished information on the new and latest technology developments with examples wherever possible.
- SPA also provided details of innovative new products, key technologies etc. from companies in the corresponding business segment.
- SPA reviewed global market sizes from secondary sources (BCC research, Grand view research, etc.) and forecasted future market size by applying Time Series Regression models.
- Thus, SPA predicted current, near future and distant future trends for technology growth and demands.
The team took about 6 weeks to deliver the project and costed $20,000