An American corporate R&D centre engaged in advanced materials research and development were interested in understanding technology and Intellectual Property (IP) trends related to Graphene through creation of a detailed technology taxonomy and routinely updates.
Problem & Context:
SciTech Patent Art Approach & Deliverables:
- SPA’s analyst with extensive research experience in materials science was assigned the job.
- The team designed a globally accessible Technology Intelligence portal in collaboration with SPA’s IT team
- A multi-level technology taxonomy was created to accommodate information related to patents, scientific publications, and business news related to graphene
- Granted patents and new publications from multiple databases are screened and analyzed
- Relevant scientific articles and business news are screened from a variety of sources such as scientific journals, company websites, conference proceedings and others using SPA’s Deep Web search technique. A short summary is provided for each relevant article.
- Information on the portal is updated at regular intervals and sent to the portal users through push e-mails.
- The live portal helps the client understand key inventions, players, and current technology trends in the subject area thereby strategizing their research and business.
- 6 weeks / monthly updates
- $ 50,000