- The objective of the study is to conduct a patentability search was conducted for an Indian medical devices company. The search was related to a smart wearable device to scientifically monitor and track recovery of patients undergoing specific therapies.
Problem & Context:
SciTech Patent Art Approach & Deliverables:
- SciTech Patent Art team conducted patent and non-patent searches using various free and paid databases
- Screening and analysis of search results were conducted with a focus on the following features:
- Real-time and remote monitoring of the ongoing therapeutic sessions
- Tracking of the recovery of patient by recording and analyzing patient data
- Wireless connection to a smartphone application
- Insights on recovery based on AI
- Several data sources such as patent database and non-patent literature sources were utilized.
- A detailed patentability assessment report containing Search strategies and brief Summary of identified prior art was provided
- 3 business days