The client partnered with SPA to monitor and identify emerging technologies, products and business divestitures/ strategies of select companies.
Problem & Context:
SciTech Patent Art Approach & Deliverables:
- A 2-member team of food technologists from SPA was assigned on a full-time basis to support the client team.
- The Competitive Technology Intelligence program was designed to track peer companies and emerging technologies.
- A globally accessible portal was designed with user-friendly features. Editable taxonomies were created to accommodate information related to patents, scientific publications, business news and product launches.
- An intelligent dashboard was created to help the client know about competitors’ activities including venture funding, identify white spaces in technology, lower Freedom to operate (FTO) risks, identify possible potential partnerships, etc.
- Information on the portal is currently being updated at regular intervals and sent to the portal users through push emails.
- The live portal helps the client understand technologies and competitors, thereby strategizing their research and business.
- 5 months
- $ 40,000