Our Approach & Deliverables:
A 2-member SciTech Patent Art team was designated full-time to work on the project.
- A 2-member team from SPA was assigned to the project.
- The Office action received from the Patent Office comprised Election/ Restrictions and Rejected (anticipation and unpatentable grounds) type of Objections.
- The claims of the subject patent application were studied in detail and suggestions and points to be highlighted in the remarks/ arguments to the examiner were provided to the client.
- Necessary claim amendments were suggested to ensure that protection for the technical aspects of relevance would not be excluded.
- Certain claims were recommended for cancellation / deletion.
- Aspects considered to be critical to the invention which were disclosed in the specification were incorporated in the existing claims to clearly differentiate from devices cited in the prior art and overcome objections raised by the examiner.