|SPA Approach & Deliverables
- A 2-member SPA team was designated full-time to work on the project.
- Patent searches were conducted on imaging technology.
- Out of 2000, approximately 800 patents were identified as relevant to project scope.
- SPA team studied the claimed aspects of all the relevant patents.
- SPA categorized the relevant patents into three interesting categories (Low, Medium and High) based on the probability of finding products matching the claimed technologies.
- In-depth product searches were conducted using web search, YouTube, product brochures, prototypes, exhibits, company websites, image editing apps, etc.to identify products matching with the claimed features.
- Based on SPA’s proprietary approach, 800 patents were narrowed down to 10-20 patents for further study.
- SPA mapped the claimed features of these 10-20 patents with relevant products.